Staff Chaos 08/07/2017

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by ReversinatorHD, Jul 8, 2017.

1. ReversinatorHD

Staff Member Owner

Greetings vanity,

I'm just making this announcement regarding the demotion of our past manager Vxzo as well as some other corrupt staff that had been accepted. I would like the transparency to be kept between the administration team as well as the community. I will not be hiding anything from anyone, as well as if you have more questions regarding this post, command below!

At about 9am EST Vxzo without informing any other admin nor the owners had resigned. Here is proof that he had resigned himself. (https://gyazo.com/d5b014176a4c73b22cc5dbc1901d5431)

As well as numerous players who have helped us with advertising and staffing the server had turned on us. Qutz was a helper as well as Jqws was a youtuber and helper for the server. Jqws made 4 videos on the server. Both players have been blacklisted from vanity.

My last note would be, that it is true that we are looking for a manager although that the final candidate will remain unknown until The_Creepster and I can truly decide the most professional player to replace the managers spot.

Staff Changelog

Cancier > Admin
    IForgotMyName_ > Helper
    Vxzo > BANNED
    Jqws > BANNED
    Qutz > BANNED

Any other questions regarding this incident can be answered below...Cheers!​

2. jumbo

jumbo Member

Well shit.. I kinda liked Jqws's videos on this server.

3. 1Shot1Wall

1Shot1Wall Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Thanks Rev for letting the community know as I can confirm that what you have posted is very help full and will help people/staff in-game if someone asks about the issue that happened. I also respect the fact that you want to keep a open relationship between the staff and the community by sharing everything that goes on.

<3 1Shot1Wall

4. Thirstful

Thirstful New Member

So can I get unbanned as Vxzo got mad I resigned and banned me for tp glitching.