Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by TakeMyL, Aug 16, 2017.

1. TakeMyL

TakeMyL New Member

How old are you?
    I am turning 16 in 4 days.

Do you have a microphone?
    Yes, the quality of the microphone is not that great, but it is good enough for others to hear my voice pretty clearly.

What is your in-game name?
    My current in-game name is TakeMyL, but until a few days ago I played on a different account called Kayelah.

What TimeZone are you in?
    Pacific TimeZone

How many hours daily/weekly are you able to contribute to the network?
    The school year is starting, so my hours daily will definitely be decreased from what they were this season of Vanity. On weekdays I will be able to be on for 4-5 hours, on weekends I can be on for about 5-7 hours, but if I have a final or an important test I can only be on anywhere from 1-2 hours to none at all. School is very important to me, and I cannot sacrifice that time for Minecraft, however much fun I may be having. These values may fluctuate depending on how much homework I have, and if I need to be somewhere, or if I am free for the day.

Have you had any previous experience being a staff member? If so please list server, the position held and what you were doing, please note that you might have to provide proof.
    I was previously Moderator on ParaPvP. I resigned after 4 months of being staff because I felt like the staff team had no communication. If you tried to give an idea to the manager or the Owner, they threatened that they would demote you because they knew what they were doing, and you were trying to "tell the Owners how to do their job." I was Admin on my friend's server, but I would not count that because he gave me the staff position without any application, and I was very young and inexperienced at that time. I do not have any proof of being on the ParaPvP staff team because most of the ParaPvP staff team either quit MC or I am no longer in touch with them. I could get proof from my friend that I was staff on his server, but like I said that was not much of a learning experience.

Why are you applying for a staff position on Vanity?
    Recently, I have noticed that over the course of a day there will be maybe 2 staff members on for 30 minutes or an hour each. The server is fairly clean of hackers, but new players are joining daily, and whenever they have a question there does not seem to be much staff online.

Why should we pick you over all the other applicants?
    I have some previous staff experience, and while glossing over the other applicants' forms, it seems as if they do not. I also try my best to answer new players questions, and I try to help them out, as logs can show. Although it is true I can be a bit of a toxic player when I chat with GUAP (ItsMuffin's Faction), recently I have tried to befriend them, and not try to be as toxic.

Any additional information?
    I live near one of the owners, so he could show up to my house and interview me to find out what I'm like as a person :p

2. The_Creepster

Staff Member Owner

Please Contact me on discord for an interview.