Mystic Applications

Discussion in 'Applications' started by TheMysticWizard, Sep 4, 2017.

1. TheMysticWizard

TheMysticWizard New Member

How old are you?

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

What is your in-game name?
    _TheMysticWizard

What TimeZone are you in?
    Eastern Standard Time

How many hours daily/weekly are you able to contribute to the network?
    5-8 Hours

Have you had any previous experience being a staff member? If so please list server, position held and what you were doing, please note that you might have to provide proof.
    DragonRaidz (Regular Factions) (Owner/Staff Management)
    BardePvp (Regular Factions) (Owner/Staff Management)
    VanityPvp (Og Factions) (Moderator)
    BrannyCraft (Skyblock) (Developer/Staff Manager)
    Minplex (Minigames) (Trainee) (Failed Trial...)
    SavegeRaids (Factions) (Helper)

Why are you applying for a staff position on Vanity?
    Well to start off, I would to inform everyone that I would like to be Helper for many reasons. I would like to be a Helper on the VanityPVP mainly to make the experience of players and staffs much better than what it is now. Meaning, I would love to help players with unknown commands that they didn't know they had, I would tell players what commands they need to do in a certain situation and I would make sure that they have the certain commands they need to have as their certain rank.however they can navigate themselves to the Staff Overview to check their commands, so I consider it extra help, however it is my job as Helper to be a helping hand! As a Helper on VanityPvp, it is required to execute punishments when needed and help everyone on VanityPVP as much as possible, and of course, to follow the rules; and I know I can do good work for VanityPVP. In my opinion, I can be a bit rough but only when somebody really agitates me; overall, I am a very responsible and respectful and that can be used when being Helper, and eventually if I become Helper and get promoted. I acquire a lot of maturity and I don't think, I KNOW I can make quality work for the server and help the community as much as possible. I would like to talk about my activity on the server, as well. During the weekdays I can be on for about 4-6 hours and on the weekends, I can be on for about 6-8 or 8-10 hours, depending on my schedule.i've been playing VanityPVP for about 4-6 weeks now, and I pretty much are familiar with the rules and they way the server runs.

Why should we pick you over all the other applicants?
    I work a flexible schedule with a high workload. I am an overachiever person. I am extremely self-motivated, trustworthy, loyal, balanced, hard worker, persistence, focused, intuitive and ambitious. I always crave the desire to improve on anything! As you read this, I will probably be proofreading and editing this post over again and again to improve it. However, the best part of my character is I am always a team player. I will always be ready to work with others to get a job done with less time and more productivity. Overall, I always have a professional attitude at all times and ready to work at any time

Any additional information?

I am currently living in the United States of America. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time. I am sixteen years old. I am a Junior in Highschool that is attempting to receive a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Health

I Felt like i was denied without a reason