Helper Blackoritous' Staff app

Discussion in 'Applications' started by _System, Sep 2, 2017.

1. _System

_System New Member

How old are you? 14
    Do you have a microphone? yes
    What is your in-game name? Blackoritous
    What Time Zone are you in? BST
    How many hours daily/weekly are you able to contribute to the network? Sunday to Thursday : 3:30pm to 10pm any other day, when i wake p till when i'm tired
    Have you had any previous experience being a staff member? If so please list server, position held and what you were doing, please note that you might have to provide proof. yes i have. i have owned previous servers and been administrators / moderators on a couple in the past. i gave up staffing because i thought it was getting boring. But as Ive played on season 1 i have been thinking there isn't enough good staff.
    Why are you applying for a staff position on Vanity? Helper / Mod
    Why should we pick you over all the other applicants? you should pick me over the other applicants because i'm mature enough to become staff and i know what and what not to say when in the staff role. I understand Ive done and said a few things on vanity that are not what you call "staff worthy" but when i have the role of a staff member i'm a lot more mature and have a professional act about myself. i do not take crap from anyone and i do not 100% give crap for no reason. of course there will be the element of cancer some times because its competitive factions. But that doesn't mean i will abuse my powers and mute / ban / warn for no reason. If someone i like nor do i not like they will be punished for the correct amount of time due to their breach of vanity pvp's rules.
    Any additional information?
    Thank you for your time reading my application. I hope i get the role and i hope i can help The_Creepster and any other staff through our journey on vanitypvp.ca!

P.S:Creep is a noob at bedwars :D

2. Gold

Gold New Member

Nice but use colors on the questions pls

3. TheMysticWizard

TheMysticWizard New Member

4. HorseBalls

HorseBalls Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I will forward this to Creepster, Thanks for applying! hope to see you on the staff team.

5. The_Creepster

Staff Member Owner

"Why are you applying for a staff position on Vanity? Helper / Mod" Please Answer the questions correctly for a chance at staff.

6. _System

_System New Member

oh i read that wrong. : I Am applying for staff on vanity pvp because i want to help you and people on the server. Also i have applying because there isnt alot or if not any BST / UK staff and i feel like i should be around for the EU people when the US are off. Also i want the staff position because i think i can bring a positive vibe to the people.